888-870-0025 (Toll Free)
Nick Jahansouz represents businesses and individuals throughout the United States in complex and technical tax matters, including IRS audits and appeals, civil tax litigation, and criminal tax investigations.
In addition to having a degree in accounting, Mr. Jahansouz's tax experience includes serving as a student attorney and Chief Counsel in the SMU Federal Taxpayer's Clinic, where he represented low-income taxpayers in IRS appeals and collections cases. His experience includes Audit reconsiderations, Collection Due Process Hearings, Offers in Compromise, and Appeals conferences.
After law school, Mr. Jahansouz worked at a prominent plaintiff's firm, where he learned the ins and outs of litigation.
Areas of Practice
- IRS Audits and Appeals
- Civil Tax Litigation
- IRS Collection Matters
- Criminal Tax Matters
- Offshore/International Tax Disputes
- IRS Voluntary Disclosures
- Business and Employment Tax Matters
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Honors: Federal Taxpayer's Clinic
- Texas Tech University
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Accountancy