Skip to Content

If you cannot afford to make monthly payments, and do not qualify for any other type of tax relief, such as an Offer in Compromise or Innocent Spouse Relief, we can help you request that the IRS place your account in a currently not collectible status. Once an account is placed in currently not collectible status, the IRS will discontinue enforcement action and release any levies already in place. It is not uncommon for an account to remain in currently not collectible status until the collection statute of limitations has expired.

Please call Mr. Brown directly at 817-870-0025 or click here for a confidential consultation regarding whether Currently Not Collectible Status might solve your tax problem.

Related Success Stories

See All Stories

Related Insights

See All Insights